Sectional garage doors
- 45mm thick panel offering better insulation and security
- Heavy duty side, top and bottom seals
- Buy directly from an approved installer in your area
- Superior long lasting finish - 10 year warranty
Sectional garage doors are manufactured by Alutech, one of the worlds largest manufacturers of garage doors. It offers the thickest, strongest and most insulated sectional garage door available today.
There are many benefits of the Alutech Sectional door, apart from insulation and security they are available in a variety of styles and colours to suit all applications.
As well as being a highly attractive addition to your home, they are easy to use being remote controlled, and provide you with the maximum possible drive up space to the door, and by not requiring a frame it increases your drive through width.
All doors are safety tested, CE marked and comply with all European standards and directives. You couldn’t ask for a better, more cost effective and durable garage door. Call us on 0844 80 02 242.
Please remember Sectional doors are not designed for DIY installation and should only be installed by a qualified installation engineer. Alutech have a nationwide team of accredited garage door installers that will happily survey, quote and install your sectional door.
Below you will find more detailed specifications for our Garage Doors.
Maximum Sizes (structural opening)
Standard – Side Tension Springs 3500 wide x 3085 high
Classic – Front or Rear Torsion Springs 5000 wide x 3085 high
45mm thick lath provides the thickest sectional door panel currently available. This will help to improve insulation capabilities, as well as providing a stronger more durable garage door.
High quality seals are used between the door panels, these help the structural rigidity of the garage door and improve the insulation of the door.
Construction and paint finish
The sandwich panel is a basis for long lasting and safe operation of a sectional door. The Alutech panel has some distinct advantages that make it a market leader.
- Structural design of the panel along with 45mm thick panel, provides additional strength and insulation compared to a traditional 42mm or 20mm panel.
- Both inner and outer steel sheets are inter connected to provide a very durable panel, also adding to its strength and security
- Each door skin is 0.4mm, ensuring a surface that is very resilient to damage
- 16 micron zinc coating in conjunction with the paint and laminating process ensure the high anti corrosive properties of the panel.
- Front face of the panel is enameled with polyurethane coating modified by polyamide particles that is,
- highly resistant to scratches and scuffs
- able to withstand fluctuations in temperate and humidity
- excellent anti corrosion properties
- resistant to detergents and chemicals
Sectional doors are available in different styles to suit the look of your property.
White, Brown, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Ivory, Anthracite
Wood effect panels providing a genuine wood grain effect – ideal to match with UPVC double glazed units.
Available in Golden Oak, Dark Oak or Rosewood.
Other colours are available at an extra cost on request. Please note that delivery times will be extended for special colours.
3 different type of windows can be inserted into panels to allow natural light into the garage.
Supplied by Marantec from Germany, the electrical operator comes complete with 2 transmitters, courtesy light and internal push button operation. The motor has a self learning, built in safety system that will immediately reverse the door should the door close on an obstruction.
In the event of a power failure, a internal release mechanism is included. If there is no other access into the garage then the optional external release mechanism would need to be ordered.
Manually operated doors are avaiable as an option. A key lock will be provided and a rope for ease of operation. Please note that all prices quoted on the web site are for electrically operated doors.
Installation space requirements
Side Tension sprung doors require 90mm side room and 100mm minimum headroom.
Front Tortion sprung doors require 90mm side room and 210mm for standard mounting front springs and 100mm low headrom rear mounted springs.
If this amount of side or headroom is not available, there are other solutions available, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Manually operated doors require a depth in the garage of the door height + 580mm.
Electrically operated doors require a minimum depth in the garage of 3180mm and an additional 25 mm of headroom.